May 2023 "Prize Draw to Win Two Royal Ascot Tickets" Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: The Great Branding Company Limited (Company Number: 04306145), a private limited company registered at 15 Home Farm, Luton Hoo Estate, LU1 3TD, United Kingdom.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies or of the prize provider, Ascot Racecourse Ltd;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
The Promoter may require proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw will run from 09:30 GMT on 15th May 2023 until 31st May 2023. All orders must have been received by the promoter by no later than 23:59 GMT on the closing date. All orders after this time will not be counted.
- The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows: Order any product from shopascot.com before the closing date.
- The entrant must make a genuine order to qualify and be cleared by our payment checks.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discard entries if qualifying orders are subsequently cancelled and/or returned.
- There is no purchase price limit to enter this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via: the shopascot.com website and these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple orders from the same person will be counted as one entry. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason, including technical fault, malfunction or site failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a force majeure incident or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The prize is as follows: 2 x Queen Anne Enclosure General Admission e-tickets to Royal Ascot, 20th June – 24th June 2023. Date to be chosen by the winner (subject to availability).
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to an alternative or a cash sum to an equal or greater value. The prize is not negotiable or transferrable.
- The prize does not include travel/transportation, car parking, souvenirs, gratuities, additional excursions, and attractions or any other costs or expenses (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, arranged by the Promoter or Ascot Racecourse Ltd. All prize draw entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Great Branding Company Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.